Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Busy , way too busy!

Sigh- seems it all happens at once! Our Ford Windstar that we bought new 10 years ago died painlessly. I had hoped it would have lasted a few more months. So we bought this at a great deal and since it was the last day of the month , 2009 models coming in and God's perfect timing and answer to prayer - we bought this beauty!

It looks black , but in the sun it is a dark metallic blue - so pretty! We also have an 8 year 120,000 mile warranty too. The interior is grey and I love driving it - it is a dream!

In the meantime , I have been so blessed to have some dear friends sacrifice their time to help me dig out my Mom's house. We have worked days up there and are having a garage sale thurs, frid and sat. . I can't fit anymore in the garage and I could fill it up about 20 times over. So overwhelming!

I just want to urge all Christians to intercede for our country this month, regardless of party affiliation. Never before has there been such a need for Christians to research the issues and pray and get out and vote. Our country is teetering on the brink of crisis- economic, etc..

Okay- back to work as I am having foot surgery Monday and will not be able to do much after- which sounds great about now. lol

1 comment:

Julz said...

I appreicate your comment about voting... I have been pondering this whole gay marriage thing and also a bit irritates that in California we Already OVERWHELMINGLY voted that down then 4 judges decided it was okay and overturned our votes.. Now we're voting on it again... I can actually see the point of the otherside which makes it difficult for me... but then I see how our society is declining and how much the deline of both morality and the basic family unit has contributed to it and then I know which way I have to vote... and I am left with a question... and solution to the problem (perhaps) exactly WHEN did government get involved in marriage..... why do government officials perform marriages? I believe the sactity of marriage began in the church and therfore has no place in civic affairs... Get government out of the business of marriage put it in the hands of the churches THEN see what happens.... after all when all is said and done, it is GOD that we will answer to